source from: https://www.ieee-csr.org/
1 Luglio 2021
By Emanuele Bellini
The technological and industrial revolution brought by complex Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs) comes with new threats and cyber-attacks that exploit their inherent complexity and heterogeneity. These attacks have a significant negative impact on the operation of various services in critical sectors, like energy, transport, and communications, which provide the vital functions that our societies depend upon.
Systems under attack, should exhibit resilience in the form of graceful degradation and/or operational continuity and fast recovery of core functions in order to avoid potentially uncontrolled cascading effects. To this end, the emerging field of cyber resilience can be understood as a mixture of strategies, methods, and techniques to support complex CPS adaptive capacity during cyber-attacks.
The conference focuses on theoretical and practical aspects of the security, privacy, trust, and resilience of networks, systems, and services as well as novel ways for dealing with their vulnerabilities and mitigating sophisticated cyber-attacks.
- EXTRACT: A distributed data-mining software platform for EXTReme dAta Across the Compute conTinuum 28 Agosto 2023
- IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience in Venice July 31st 2023- August 2nd 2023 25 Luglio 2023
- Electron: rEsilient and seLf-healed EleCTRical pOwer Nanogrid 24 Luglio 2023
- Terminet : nexT gEneRation sMart INterconnectEd ioT 24 Luglio 2023
- EXTRACT EU Project, 2nd F2F meeting in Venice May 30th 2023- June 1st 2023 30 Maggio 2023